1. Research Papers published in Research Journal Chatnar promoting Punjabi Language, Literature and Culture, so its compulsory for Author to understand the Research nature of Journal deeply.
2. Theme and thought regarding Research Paper will consider the individuals thought and opinion. The witness of institution is not mandatory with the thought of Author.
3. The research paper for “Chatnar” should not be published anywhere in any other journal, magazine or newspaper.
4. The abstract of research paper worth 300 words in English is compulsory for the publication of research paper, the abstract research paper will be consider for publication.
5. Two blind review reports have been taken from National and International experts before the publication of Research paper in “Chatnar”.
6. Research Paper should submit to Editor with composed soft and hard copies for evaluation and publication.
7. The research paper should be compose in proper form with proof-reading, footnote and page formate should be also in suitable manners.
8. Research paper should be in proper format and sequence. All references should be in APA or MLA style.
9. References should be in standard form etc: Writer Name, Book Name, Place, Year, Page No.
10. Email ID and Cell No. for further or emergency correspondence should be the part of research paper.